Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro).
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro)
- You need 1 each of Your Fav Hamburger Bun.
- It's 1 1/3 lb of 95% Ground Sirloin/ 5% Ground Chuck, Pattied.
- It's 2 slice of Cucumber, Zebra Stripped.
- You need 1 slice of Tomato.
- It's 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It's 2 oz of Tataziki Sauce (Cucumber/Gyro Sauce).
- It's 4 each of Red Onion Petals, French Cut.
- It's 1 dash of Oregano, dried.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 dash of Lowerys Seasoning Salt.
- It's 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Butter, unsalted.
Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro) step by step
- Divide Ground Sirloin into 1/3 lbs patties. (5.3 oz) Liberally dust patty with lowerys and pepper. (I use a 95/5% ground Sirloin/ Chuck mixture. Go to your local butcher for help if needed.) Cook to desired temperature, just not well done please....
- Butter and toast your favorite Hamburger Bun, after its toasted, sprinkle lightly with Garlic Powder.
- Build burger as follows....
- Feta Cheese.
- Tataziki Sauce.
- Red Onions.
- Heavy Dash of Oregano.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Grecian Delight Burger (Gyro). If you have questions or requests concerning this article, engross admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com