Nikki's Shepherd's Pie.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Nikki's Shepherd's Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Nikki's Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Shepherd's Pie
- It's 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of french onion soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- Prepare 4 tsp of beef bullion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 4 of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 8 of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Nikki's Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep amused gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com