Spicy Beef Casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Spicy Beef Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- It's 14 1/2 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- It's 8 oz of mild taco sauce.
- You need 5 tsp of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It's 2 cup of baking mix, gluten-free.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Yellow cornmeal.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of soymilk.
Spicy Beef Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Spicy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com