Shepherds pie my way. This recipe is something I grew up eating. A vegetarian version with parsnips, turnips and mushrooms and a meat version with ground turkey and vegetables in thick Shepherd's Pie Two Ways. Any holiday that celebrates beer is my kind of holiday!
Made from scratch with Parmesan mashed potatoes and baked to perfection.
This Easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is a classic in my kitchen!
The first time I heard about Shepard's Pie was when we moved to the US many years ago.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Shepherds pie my way for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherds pie my way using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie my way
- It's 10 of large potatoes peeled and chopped.
- It's 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of stock of broccoli chopped.
- You need 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of corn.
- It's 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- You need 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of adobo all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It's 2 tbsp of cold water.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese any kind you like.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Shepherd's Pie Daddy's Way. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Shepard's pie is a lovely rustic family meal. Throw it in a big bowl, mix it all up together and enjoy!!! Always heat your milk (ideally whole milk) before adding to the mashed potatoes and use room temp butter.
Shepherds pie my way instructions
- Peel and chop potatoes and boil them with 1 tsp salt ...when there soft drain them and add 3 tbs of butter 1/2 cup milk 1 tbs sour cream and 1/4 tsp salt and mash them together then mix with mixer until smooth and set aside.
- In frying pan add the olive oil onions and garlic and cook until 3/4 way soft and then add beef mix together add in cabbage and carrots and mix together once cabbage is almost soft add in broccoli.
- Add in beef cube 1 1/2 cup water 2 tbs ketchup 1 tsp black pepper 2 tsp worchestershire sauce 1/4 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning and cook few more minutes then in cup add 1 tbs of cornstarch and 2 tbs cold water mix well add to mixture and add another 2 tbs ketchup stir and turn off stove.
- Pre heat oven to 350° f.
- In a deep baking dish add the meat mixture spreading it out then add corn on top spreading it out and same with potatoes on top of corn then sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to sit for 15 minutes and enjoy.
How to Make Shepherd's Pie - the cheap way! Your summertime will be a little more delicious after you prepare these easy and flavorful zucchini recipes. How many ways can you enjoy zucchini?. Shepherd's Pie" she had ever had, Danielle knew Shepherd's Pie needed to be part of her life So here's the deal, this version of Shepherd's Pie might look like a bit more work than using a lot of It is fabulous! I had shepherds pie when I lived in England as a child, but this version is way better.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Shepherds pie my way. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep busy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com