Scain's version Shepherds Pie.
Actually this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Scain's version Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Scain's version Shepherds Pie using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scain's version Shepherds Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It's 2 of carrots chopped.
- It's 1/2 can of peas (no liquid).
- It's 1/2 can of corn (no liquid).
- It's 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of each garlic powder, oregano, pepper.
- It's 3 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Scain's version Shepherds Pie step by step
- In a pot, get potatoes boiling for about 20 min.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, once almost cooked add onion and carrot. Cook about 5 min.
- Add flour to ground beef mixture in skillet, low heat, then add beef broth and tomato sauce. Let simmer about 10 min.
- Add peas, corn and seasonings to ground beef mixture. Keep simmering on low 5 min.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and butter and whip (making mashed potatoes).
- In a casserole dish, add in beef mixture, top evenly with mashed potatoes then cheese.
- Cook 20 min in a 400 degree oven.
- BAM!! If your guy doesn't love this hearty meal, he can't be satisfied ;).
- Sometimes I add a few shakes of cayenne pepper and nutmeg to the beef. It adds a nice kick..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Scain's version Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, charm right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com