Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- You need 1 large of onion, diced.
- You need 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- You need 3 large of eggs, beatened.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie instructions
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13x9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep busy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com