Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Miniature Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- It's 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- It's 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- You need 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Miniature Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com