Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Onion Chopped.
- You need 1 of Red or Yellow Pepper Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 lb of Potatoes.
- It's 1 can of Sweet Whole Kernel Corn.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Bring pot of water to boil, boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Brown beef, peppers, and onion in large pan. Drain in strainer to remove any fat drippings..
- Once back in pan and the beef is cooked through add corn, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic salt. Stir together for about 3 min..
- Once the meat mixture is complete you can mash the potatoes, add the sour cream to them, salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour meat mixture into a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pull out of oven. Melt the butter in microwave and pour over potaoes, top with fresh parsley..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make smile gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com