Cheesy Shepherds Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Cheesy Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- It's 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- It's 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- Prepare 2 of cups diced carrots.
- Prepare 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie step by step
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheesy Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep busy log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com