Mock Shepherd Pie.
Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Mock Shepherd Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- You need 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- Prepare 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Mock Shepherd Pie. If you have questions or requests just about this article, entertain get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com