Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers
- You need of Mashed Potatoes.
- It's 4 of large potatoes, diced large.
- You need 1/2 cup of light cream (or milk).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It's of Meat mixture.
- It's 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- It's 1/4 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced small.
- It's 1 of celery, diced small.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch ( this is a thickner).
- It's 4 of large bell pepper, cored and cleaned.
Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers step by step
- In a pot, boil potatoes, drain then add cream, butter and salt and pepper and mash. (You can use boxed mashed potatoes, but I always prefer fresh and homemade).
- In a separate pan, sautee ground beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink, add the carrots and celery and cook 2 min.
- Add the frozen corn and peas,then Add tomato paste and stir together to incorporate, then add the cornstarch and mix..
- Add worcestershire and beef broth and mix together until mixture thickens a bit. (Add salt and pepper if needed).
- Stuff the bell pepper with meat mixture, top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle top with cheese..
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for 15 min, the place under broiler for 3 min to brown tops. Enjoy! 😉😊.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com