Cottage Pie Cups.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Cottage Pie Cups for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cottage Pie Cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie Cups
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice water.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of lard.
- It's 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's of Potatoes------------------.
- It's 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's 2 of large egg yokes.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Beef mixture---------------------.
- You need 2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot grated.
- You need 1 of medium onion grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Cottage Pie Cups step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cottage Pie Cups. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make smile get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com