Creamy Beef Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Creamy Beef Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- It's 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
Creamy Beef Casserole step by step
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Creamy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep busy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com