Easy Shepherd’s Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Easy Shepherd’s Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Easy Shepherd’s Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It's 20 g of butter.
- You need 3 of carrots, peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves peeled and crushed.
- You need 4-500 g of lean beef mince.
- You need 2 tablespoons of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- It's of 400 ml chicken stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 200 g of frozen peas.
- It's 600 g of rooster potatoes peeled and and cut.
Easy Shepherd’s Pie instructions
- Melt 10g of butter in the pan and add the onion carrots and garlic. Cook for five minutes to soften.
- Add the lean mince to the onion garlic and carrots and break up any lumps with a spoon. Cook until browned..
- Add the flour and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute ensuring it is stirred in. Add the chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas to the pan. Place the mixture in an oven proof dish. Set aside and allow a skin to form whilst preparing the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180C /350F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes until softened. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add black pepper and beat in a teaspoon of butter. Spoon the mash over the mince..
- Bake in the oven for 40minutes until golden and bubbling!.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Easy Shepherd’s Pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make smile read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com