Low Carb Cottage Pie.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Cottage Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Low Carb Cottage Pie using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cottage Pie
- You need 2 T of coconut oil.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of ribs celery, finely chopped.
- It's 800 g of beef mince.
- It's 60 g of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 t of dried thyme.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 T of cornflour mixed with a bit of water.
- Prepare 1 of big butternut, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 t of nutmeg.
- It's 2 T of coconut oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Low Carb Cottage Pie step by step
- Heat the oven to 190C..
- Place the butternut with the 2 T of coconut oil, nutmeg and salt and pepper in a big roasting dish. Mix and roast for 30 minutes or until soft..
- In a big pan brown the onion and garlic in the 2 T coconut oil..
- Add the carrots and celery and saute until soft..
- Add the mince, breaking it up as it browns..
- Add the tomato paste, red wine, stock, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, bay leaves and salt and pepper and mix..
- Add the cornstarch slurry..
- Bring to a boil and then simmer on medium heat until the liquid has become a thick gravy. About 40 minutes..
- When the butternut is soft, transfer to a bowl and add the yoghurt. Blitz with a hand-held blender until it is mashed..
- When the mince is ready (the gravy should be thick and not at all runny), transfer it to the dish wherein the butternut was cooked..
- Add the butternut mash to the dish, creating a second layer..
- Put the dish back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve with chopped Italian parsley and chillies..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Low Carb Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, divert read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com