All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef Mince.
- You need 2 of Large Onions.
- It's 500 grams of Potatoes.
- You need Cup of full of Peas (frozen).
- Prepare Cup of full of Sweetcorn (frozen).
- It's Cup of full of diced Sweet Peppers.
- You need 2 of Stock Cubes.
- It's Cup of full of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots.
- You need of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie step by step
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in a cooking pot with water and bring to boil. Turn down and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile peel and cut carrots into cubes/ small pieces and add to another cooking pot with water. Again, bring to boil, turn down to simmer..
- Chop Onions into small pieces, add to a third pot, with cooking oil, Simmer until golden brown..
- Add mince meat to pot with onions in, stir well. Cook until meat is brown all over. Add stock cubes dissolved in cup of hot water and stir..
- Add peas, sweetcorn, sweet peppers and mix. Bring back to bubbling..
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish to about 2/3 full..
- Strain potatoes into a large bowl, add butter and mash until smooth. Add to dish bit by bit across the top and even out surface. Mark with a fork for decoration if you wish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Place in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown..
- Serve up and enjoy!! Don’t forget, if you try this dish to take a photo and share on Cooks Pad for others to see!!.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com