Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Cottage Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Cottage Pie using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie
- It's 6 of potatoes.
- It's 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 450 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots.
- You need 2 sticks of celery.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vegetable bullion powder (marigold).
- It's 1 of beef stock cube (oxo).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of beef instant gravy granules (bistro).
- You need 4 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Sprinkle mixed dried herbs (herbs de Provence).
- It's of Black pepper.
- It's of Cheddar Cheese.
Cottage Pie step by step
- Dice the onions and slice the carrots thinly. Fry on a medium heat with a little oil season with mixed dried herbs, salt and pepper..
- Thinly slice the celery sticks and add to the frying pan..
- Once the onion starts to soften after about 10 minutes add the minced beef. Break it up into smaller chunks with a fork or spatula..
- While the beef is browning off peel the spuds and chop them into small chunks. Cover with water and boil on high..
- To prepare the liquor put the kettle on to boil. add the vegetable bullion beef stock cube, gravy granules and Worcestershire sauce to a measuring jug..
- Pour on boiling water and make up to a pint..
- Pour as much of the liquor into the meat as will fit, simmer to reduce... top up as necessary..
- Once the potatoes are nice and soft (20-25 mins) drain, add the margarine or butter and mash thoroughly..
- Pour the meat and vegetables into an oven proof dish. Cover with mash potatoes using a fork, try to keep it really fluffy and make lots of peeks so the top gets crispy..
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 Degrees C.
- Cover with grated cheddar and return to the oven for 10 mins.
- It’s done... plate up and enjoy..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests something like this article, interest door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com