My Family’s Cottage Pie.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing My Family’s Cottage Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook My Family’s Cottage Pie using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Family’s Cottage Pie
- It's 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It's 1 of Carrot *cut into Peas & Corn size.
- It's 1 of Celery Sticks *finely chopped.
- It's 500 g of Beef Mince.
- Prepare 1 of (*about 200g) Beef Steak *cut into 1.5cm pieces.
- You need of Salt & Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins).
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frozen Corn.
- Prepare of <Mashed Potato>.
- It's 800 g of to 1kg Potatoes *peeled & chopped.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 30 g of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
My Family’s Cottage Pie step by step
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook Onion, Garlic, Carrot and Celery for 2-3 minutes. Add all Beef and cook, stirring and breaking up lumps, for 5 minutes..
- Add the Flour and cook, stirring, until combined, then add Stock, Tomato Paste and Worcestershire Sauce. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmer, stirring occasionally, cook until sauce thickens. Add Peas and Corn, season with Salt and Pepper..
- Meanwhile, cook Potatoes in a separate saucepan of salted water until tender. Drain well. Return to the saucepan and add Butter. Use a potato masher to mash until smooth. Add Milk and stir until well combined. Taste and season with Salt and Pepper..
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Spoon the mixture into a large baking dish. Cover with the mashed potato and use a fork to spread over and make a pattern..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until mashed potato is slightly browned. Serve immediately..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable My Family’s Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com