Ground Beef Soft Taco.
Actually this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef Soft Taco for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Soft Taco using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Soft Taco
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- It's 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- It's 1 tsp. of corn starch.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Lettuce, shredded.
- You need of Salsa sauce.
Ground Beef Soft Taco instructions
- Mix onion add garlic powder, salt and pepper, cumin lastly corn starch..
- Heat up the skillet and throw in butter. Then add ground beef, cook until beef is slightly white..
- Add the onion mixture, then add water, close the lid and simmer until everything is soft and cooked..
- Microwave Tortillas for 10 seconds or until slightly warmed..
- Spoon the beef into the soft tortillas and add toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Serve immediately..
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Soft Taco. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep amused entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com