Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef (I used sirloin).
- It's 3 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of tube of seamless crescent roll dough.
- Prepare 6 piece of american cheese slices.
- It's 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 of sesame seeds.
- It's 1 of DIPPING SAUCE: 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of ketchup, chopped pickles.
Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and refrigerate while you're making the pockets.
- Cook ground beef in skillet with season salt and pepper over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain. Add cooked crumbled bacon and the other seasonings. Heat through, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate to get all the grease out..
- Preheat oven to 350. Unroll croissant roll sheet onto a greased cookie sheet.( If you can't find the seamless dough use the regular croissant dough with the seams pinched together) Spread it out to about 9x13. Cut into 6 equal pieces..
- Break the cheese into 2 pieces and place 1 down about 1/4" away from one side on each section. Top with about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture then the other half of the cheese. Stretch the croissant dough to cover the meat and cheese completely. Press the edges with a fork. Make sure the are no toppings sticking out because that will leave room for the cheese to leak out..
- Whip egg white with a fork. Use a BBQ brush to brush a small amount of egg white on each pocket. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Bake for 10 to 15 minute or until golden brown..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets. If you have questions or requests just about this article, engross retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com