One Killer Burger.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing One Killer Burger for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have One Killer Burger using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Killer Burger
- It's 2 lb of 80/20 ground beef(can use sirloin,chuck or round).
- You need 1/2 lb of chorizo sausage(mild or medium).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 4 slice of colb jack cheese/pepper jack cheese(or shredded).
- You need slice of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onions.
- You need 1 of sliced pickles.
- Prepare 8 slice of cooked bacon.
- It's 1 of Chipotle mayo(recipe in directions).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
One Killer Burger instructions
- In large bowl, combine beef, chorizo and minced onion. Divide into 4 large patties or 6 smaller ones..
- Grill to your liking (well, med., rare, etc...) I cook mine to a internal temp. of 155°F. Top with cheese and let start meting right before transferring to a platter..
- Chipotle mayo-- 1/2 cup your favorite mayo and stir in 1-2 TBL. chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. If you like it really spicy you can add more adobe sauce or chop up a pepper and add in, 1 TBL. lime juice. Stir well..
- Dress buns with chipotle mayo place patty on bun then add toppings of your liking to your burgers..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory One Killer Burger. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, occupy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com