Mexican ground beef soup. Mini Ground Beef and Mashed Potato PiesRecetas del Señor Señor. Looking for Mexican beef soup recipes? Ground beef and onions sauteed with a packet of taco seasoning mix are combined in this stew with canned tomatoes, whole kernel corn and.
This Mexican Ground Beef Casserole is a big pot of cheesy comfort with beef mince and rice loaded with Mexican flavours!
No more boring beef mince recipes….
Kick off the week with THIS flavour packed Mexican Ground Beef Casserole!!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Mexican ground beef soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mexican ground beef soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican ground beef soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cans of mix beans.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 liter of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed brown rice (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cubed zucchini.
- It's of Sour cream.
- It's of Grated Gouda cheese.
With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this. Ground beef is perfect for more than just chili. Beans, potatoes and veggies can all go into hearty and delicious soups made with ground beef. My idea of a winning weeknight meal is this beefy soup that simmers in one big pot.
Mexican ground beef soup instructions
- Sauté ground beef, onion, garlic in olive oil..
- Drain cans. Add beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and broth and bring it to boil. Lower heat to low and cook for about 1 hour..
- Add zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin if you’d like..
- Garnish with sour cream and Gouda..
Mix together with the cream of chicken soup, tomatoes with chilis, onion Cook raw rice according to your favorite method. View top rated Mexican soup with ground beef recipes with ratings and reviews. Soup with Stew Beef, main ingredient: Beef, teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Caldo de Res is one of my favorite soups. This recipe is the way I like to make it.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mexican ground beef soup. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com