Nikki's Shepherd's Pie.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Nikki's Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Nikki's Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of french onion soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of meat loaf mix ; i use mc cormicks.
- It's 4 tsp of beef bullion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of of sugar.
- It's 1 of 15.5 oz can corn, drained.
- It's 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 4 of splashes of red cooking wine (or sherry).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It's 8 of -10 potatoes, depending on how thick you want your potato layer.
Nikki's Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350, and prepare mashed potatoes as you usually do (for recipe see my profile page), set aside.
- Brown meat in olive oil, breaking up well, drain.
- Add all ingredients except corn, potatoes, and cheese, simmer til most liquid is absorbed.
- Spray 3 qt glass casserole with cooking spray and add meat mixture.
- Cover meat mixture evenly with corn, then spread mashed potatoes over the corn.
- Cook about 20-30 minutes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Nikki's Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, occupy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com