Spicy Beef Casserole. A hearty and warming casserole can be a complete dish. This is also the case with this one-dish meal. It's a beef stew with a rich gravy, where you toss carrots, spring onion, ginger, and garlic.
Add curry powder, raisins, almonds, apricot jam, chutney, lemon juice and cardamom.
Remove from heat and season with salt.
Fry the beef cubes in oil until golden brown.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Spicy Beef Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Spicy Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- It's 8 oz of mild taco sauce.
- Prepare 5 tsp of beef bouillon (or 5 cubes).
- It's 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, gluten-free.
- It's 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of baking mix, gluten-free.
- You need 3 tbsp of Yellow cornmeal.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of soymilk.
Season with salt and black pepper to taste. A hearty and warming casserole can be a complete dish. This is also the case with this one-dish meal. Spicy Beef Casserole recipe: Try this Spicy Beef Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
Spicy Beef Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Cook & stir beef & garlic in 10" skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, & bouillon; cook until bouillon is dissolved..
- Mix flour & water; stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil & stir 1 minute. Pour into baking dish, 13x9x2 inches..
- Mix baking mix, 2 tbsp cornmeal, & milk until soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoons full onto beef mixture. Sprinkle with Remaining cornmeal..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown..
This hearty Mexican casserole features layers of Ground Beef, black beans, vegetables and corn Spicy Mexican Beef BakeGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for. I made this hearty, layered Southwestern casserole for a dinner meeting once, and now, I'm asked to bring it every time we have a potluck. Everybody loves the ground beef and bean. Beef Enchiladas with Spicy Red Sauce.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Spicy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com