Yes, this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 5 lbs of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Chuck 80/20.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Granulated garlic.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Rosemary leaves.
- You need 1 lb of pkg frozen peas.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes and boil in large pot of salted water. Boil until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Drain potatoes. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper to taste. Mash potatoes until creamy. Add more or less milk to get consistency desired. Set potatoes aside..
- While potatoes are cooking place ground meat in hot skillet on stove. Add olive oil for both flavor and cooking benefit. Salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic salt and granulated garlic to taste. As meat turns brown add rosemary leaves. Let this simmer for a few minutes as you cook peas..
- Place peas in microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Assembly. Place mashed potatoes on large platter. With spoon scoop out large hole in center. Place peas in this hole. Drain meat completely. Now add meat to top of peas..
- Take photo. Serve and enjoy..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com