Scain's version Shepherds Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Scain's version Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Scain's version Shepherds Pie using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scain's version Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It's 2 of carrots chopped.
- It's 1/2 can of peas (no liquid).
- You need 1/2 can of corn (no liquid).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of each garlic powder, oregano, pepper.
- You need 3 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Scain's version Shepherds Pie step by step
- In a pot, get potatoes boiling for about 20 min.
- In a large skillet add ground beef, once almost cooked add onion and carrot. Cook about 5 min.
- Add flour to ground beef mixture in skillet, low heat, then add beef broth and tomato sauce. Let simmer about 10 min.
- Add peas, corn and seasonings to ground beef mixture. Keep simmering on low 5 min.
- Drain potatoes, add milk and butter and whip (making mashed potatoes).
- In a casserole dish, add in beef mixture, top evenly with mashed potatoes then cheese.
- Cook 20 min in a 400 degree oven.
- BAM!! If your guy doesn't love this hearty meal, he can't be satisfied ;).
- Sometimes I add a few shakes of cayenne pepper and nutmeg to the beef. It adds a nice kick..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Scain's version Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests re this article, make laugh entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com