Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 8 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 of seasoned salt to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook potatoes..
- In another pot cook ground beef. Add chopped onion to pot once beef is slightly browned..
- add the seasoned salt to taste..
- Add corn and bbq sauce, cook for about 10 mins..
- preheat oven to 400°C..
- Drain potatoes. Add salt to taste. Mash potatoes..
- Using a 9 x 9 pan, add the ground beef into the pan. Take the mashed potatoes and put on top of the ground beef..
- Spread the shredded cheese on top of the potatoes. Put the pan into the oven for 15 mins..
- Broil for 3 mins to toast the cheese..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, divert way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com