My Shepherds Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing My Shepherds Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have My Shepherds Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 10 3/4 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- It's 1 can of corn kernels, drained.
- It's 1 packages of mashed potatoes (such as the Idaho pouch) or your own mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder (or more or less, to taste).
- Prepare 1 of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of pepper (to taste).
My Shepherds Pie step by step
- brown / cook the ground beef and onion together, then drain the grease and return to pan.
- add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and can of mushroom soup to the ground beef and mix until heated.
- make the mashed potatoes as directed on pouch or box (serving for 4-6).
- spoon the meat / soup mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- pour the drained can of corn onto the meat mixture.
- spoon the mashed potatoes on top of the corn and meat.
- cover with cheese (I didn't advise how much because it depends on how much and what type you like.).
- bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted and browned or bubbly but not burned.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory My Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com