Grandma's Sloppy Joe's.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Grandma's Sloppy Joe's for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Grandma's Sloppy Joe's using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sloppy Joe's
- You need 1 lb of ground beef... I use sirloin most of the time.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 6 slice of any kinda buns.
- It's 6 slice of cheese (I use any kind of cheese). but grma used cheddar or American.
Grandma's Sloppy Joe's instructions
- I chop my onions and celery then saute w a little butter till its kinda a mush consistency..
- meanwhile im browning the ground beef. drain.
- add the beef, veggies & spices together in a medium sauce pan on med to low heat..
- add the remainder of the ingredients (tomato soup and ketchup) on medium to low heat..
- turn down heat and simmer for 20-30 mins..
- serve on any kinda bun.. I like mine on a open faced toasted bun w a slice of cheddar on top.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Grandma's Sloppy Joe's. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make smile retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com