Miniature Shepherd's Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Miniature Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Miniature Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miniature Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Chuck.
- It's 3 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Corn.
- It's 6 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 12 of Muffin Wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to prefered taste.
Miniature Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done..
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside..
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength..
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top..
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly..
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Miniature Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com