Penne pasta with ground beef. Penne Pasta Ground Beef Spaghetti Sauce Recipes. Penne Pasta With Mince Meat Recipes. Ground Beef with String Beans and Mashed PotatoesMadeleine Cocina.
Sufficiently browning the meat for the meat sauce!
Which means using a cast iron frying pan on high heat, letting the ground beef cook in.
Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty sauce and lots and lots of cheese.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Penne pasta with ground beef for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Penne pasta with ground beef using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Penne pasta with ground beef
- Prepare 1 pack of ground beef.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic minced.
- It's 12 oz of Marinera sauce.
- Prepare of Penne pasta.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 handful of mozzarella cheese.
It is perfect for a busy night, and is perfect for feeding a crowd. This Penne Pasta Bake makes great leftovers! You can make this pasta bake ahead of time. Make it up until right before you bake it.
Penne pasta with ground beef step by step
- First you boil penne pasta.
- Then cook onions with garlic and then throw in the ground beef.
- Add marinara sauce and the sour cream sauce let simmer for 15 min.
- Drain pasta and add to ground beef and let simmer for another 5 min.
- Then transfer pasta to the oven at 350F for 30 min add cheese on top.
In a large skillet cook the ground beef until well browned, breaking up with a spoon until crumbled; drain fat. Add in the cooked penne pasta; toss to combine with sauce and cheese. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese then about. Penne pasta is tossed in fresh tomatoes with Ground Beef, basil, and parmesan cheese. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Penne pasta with ground beef. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com