Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Onion Chopped.
- You need 1 of Red or Yellow Pepper Chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It's 1 lb of Potatoes.
- You need 1 can of Sweet Whole Kernel Corn.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- It's 1 of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- It's 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Bring pot of water to boil, boil potatoes until fork tender..
- Brown beef, peppers, and onion in large pan. Drain in strainer to remove any fat drippings..
- Once back in pan and the beef is cooked through add corn, soup, milk, salt and pepper, and garlic salt. Stir together for about 3 min..
- Once the meat mixture is complete you can mash the potatoes, add the sour cream to them, salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour meat mixture into a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pull out of oven. Melt the butter in microwave and pour over potaoes, top with fresh parsley..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep busy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com