Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- It's 1 of 2-4 Pounds- ground beef (I normally use 2 lbs).
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded colby-jack cheese (or use the type of cheese you desire).
- It's 8 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 of Milk.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F and get out a 13x9 baking dish..
- Start a pot on the stove for your potatoes. Fill it about 3/4 full with some hot water to speed up the boiling process. (You can use instant potatoes if you prefer.).
- Next, get a skillet or frying pan going with the beef in it. While waiting for the ground beef to brown, cube your potatoes and dump them into the pot when it's boiling..
- Empty your cream of mushroom into a bowl and add enough milk in to make it a nice somewhat thin creamy mixture. (Don't make it so thin that it's like water.) Pour that evenly over the beef..
- Evenly pour the corn over the soup mixture..
- Sprinkle however much cheese you want..
- Lastly, when you're done preparing them add the mashed potatoes. *To make it easier, what I do is plop all the potatoes in the middle. Then use a rubber spatula to start in the middle and without lifting ur spatula, drag the potatoes to the edge of the dish. When you get to the edge, clean your spatula using the dish's edge and that way it also seals the top at the same time :) (If you start lifting your spatula before you get to the edge of the dish, you'll lift your cheese up and it'll make a mess.).
- Set the timer for 20-25 minutes. Everything is already cooked so all you're doing is heating everything up..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com