Cheesy Shepherds Pie.
Literally this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Cheesy Shepherds Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- You need 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- It's 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- It's 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- It's 2 of cups diced carrots.
- You need 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- You need 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie step by step
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Cheesy Shepherds Pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com