Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 450 g of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder (I used blended dried chillies).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of beef stock (or water).
- It's 3 cups of shredded cheese (according to your preference).
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas (or you can use Pratha bread too!).
Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat oven to 90 C (to keep Quesadillas warm while cooking batches)..
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil..
- Add the ground beef, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Heat until cooked through, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock and cook for 1-2 minutes more..
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl..
- Distribute about 2 cups of shredded cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them)..
- Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of ground beef. Fold tortilla over in half..
- Grill the Quesadillas on a pan (medium low heat) until golden brown and cheese is melted (carefully turning and watching to ensure they don't burn)..
- Cut each half moon in half and it's ready to be served!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com