Mock Shepherd Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Mock Shepherd Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Mock Shepherd Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mock Shepherd Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- It's 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Mock Shepherd Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mock Shepherd Pie. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, make smile log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com