Shepherd Pie with a new twist.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Shepherd Pie with a new twist for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd Pie with a new twist using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd Pie with a new twist
- You need 3 packages of County gravy.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of frozen veggies whatever you like best I use peas and corn.
- It's 3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 packages of Pillsbury biscuits.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
Shepherd Pie with a new twist instructions
- In hot skillet cook the ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Just before done drain any excess grease and add the garlic and onions cook until onions start to sweat and garlic is light brown. Take off burner and add frozen veggies set aside for later..
- Preheat oven to 350. In separate pot make the country gravy as package instructs and set aside. In mixing bowl combine the beef mixture from step one , mashed potatoes and half of the cheddar cheese. Mix well..
- Using a greased casserole dish place four of the biscuits cut up on the bottom then add the mashed potatoes and beef mix. Pour the country gravy over top of that make sure to leave a little room you might not use all the gravy but it's great for left overs. Spread the rest of the cheddar cheese and place the remaining biscuits on top. Place on a cookie sheet just in case if it drips cook about 10 minutes until biscuits are done ..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Shepherd Pie with a new twist. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make laugh admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com