Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Shepherd's Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 4 cups of frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of beef gravy.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Meanwhile, mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, and the garlic until well-blended..
- Drain meat, return to skillet; stir in vegetables and gravy..
- Spoon into 9-inch baking dish. Spread with mashed potatoes and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, charm edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com