Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep amused get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com