All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie
- It's 500 Grams of Beef Mince.
- You need 2 of large Onions.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- It's 500 grams of Potatoes.
- It's 100 grams of Butter.
- You need 4 of large Carrots.
- You need Cup of peas (frozen).
- You need Cup of Sweetcorn (frozen).
- You need Cup of diced Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Stock Cubes.
- Prepare Cup of hot water.
- You need of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie instructions
- Cut Potatoes into small cubes and put into a pan of boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for about 15-20 minutes..
- Peel and chop Carrots into small cubes / pieces and put into boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer..
- Peel and dice Onions, add to a large pot with the butter, cook, stirring until golden brown..
- Add Beef Mince to Onions and mix well. Cook until brown all over, then dissolve stock cubes in the hot water and add to the Beef mix..
- Drain and add carrots to Beef mix, then add peas, sweetcorn, mixed peppers and stir well..
- Put beef mix in an oven dish, filling it to about 2/3 full..
- Drain Potatoes, put in a large bowl, with the butter, and mash until smooth and creamy. Spoon onto top of beef mix, spreading it out and smoothing the top. Decorate using a fork, if you wish. Sprinkle over the Parmesan Cheese..
- Put dish in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown..
- If you try this dish, please take a photo and share on Cook Pad to show others!!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com