Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Shepherd's Pie using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 2 lbs of Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need of Large onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of each red, yellow, green pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of each rosemary and Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of each onion and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk (I used almond).
- It's 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 lb of bag frozen corn.
- You need to taste of S&P.
Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to pot of water..
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, dice onion and peppers.
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil to skillet and once hot, add onion and peppers. Cook til translucent.
- Add ground beef and seasoning to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add flour to skillet and cook a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add stock and cook until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Once potatoes are soft, drain and put back into the pot with butter and milk and S&P. Mash..
- In a greased deep 9x13 baking dish, add beef mixture. Add corn, and top with potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- I like to top it with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and cook until melted..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, make smile get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com