Cottage Pie Cups.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cottage Pie Cups for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Cottage Pie Cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie Cups
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of ice water.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lard.
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Potatoes------------------.
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 2 of large egg yokes.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Beef mixture---------------------.
- You need 2 pound of ground chuck.
- It's 1 of large carrot grated.
- You need 1 of medium onion grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Cottage Pie Cups instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cottage Pie Cups. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, engross log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com