Creamy Beef Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Creamy Beef Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
Creamy Beef Casserole step by step
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Creamy Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, please gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com