Beef Casserole 8.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Beef Casserole 8 for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Beef Casserole 8 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole 8
- You need of Ground beef.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need of Casserole.
- It's 1 cup of crushed butter crackers.
- You need 2 cup of potato chips medium crushed.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- It's of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of medium crushed butter crackers.
Beef Casserole 8 instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside..
- Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef..
- Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth..
- Put into an oven safe skillet that's been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in..
- Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Beef Casserole 8. If you have questions or requests on this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com