Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn).
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- It's 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- It's of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- It's of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Tomato.
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It's of Garlic (A few cloves).
- It's of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) instructions
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4x8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn). If you have questions or requests regarding this article, occupy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com