Easy Shepherd’s Pie.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Easy Shepherd’s Pie for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Easy Shepherd’s Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- It's 3 of carrots, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 4-500 g of lean beef mince.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- It's of 400 ml chicken stock.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 200 g of frozen peas.
- Prepare 600 g of rooster potatoes peeled and and cut.
Easy Shepherd’s Pie instructions
- Melt 10g of butter in the pan and add the onion carrots and garlic. Cook for five minutes to soften.
- Add the lean mince to the onion garlic and carrots and break up any lumps with a spoon. Cook until browned..
- Add the flour and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute ensuring it is stirred in. Add the chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas to the pan. Place the mixture in an oven proof dish. Set aside and allow a skin to form whilst preparing the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180C /350F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes until softened. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add black pepper and beat in a teaspoon of butter. Spoon the mash over the mince..
- Bake in the oven for 40minutes until golden and bubbling!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Easy Shepherd’s Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com