Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style).
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style)
- You need 250 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 300 ml of ★ Water.
- It's 1 tsp of ★ Soup stock granules.
- You need 2 tsp of ★ Curry powder.
- It's 2 pinch of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 360 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 100 ml of Pizza cheese.
Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style) step by step
- Mince the onion and carrot..
- Mix the ★ ingredients together and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix the ♢ ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add a crushed garlic and bay leaf, and cook until aromatic. Add the minced vegetables from step 1 and continue to cook..
- When the onions are transparent, add the meat and cook until it changes colour. Break it up into small pieces as you cook..
- Add the ★ seasonings and bring the pan to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Add the ♢ seasonings and continue to simmer..
- After about 10 minutes, when the liquid has evaporated, it's finished. Serve as is, or over rice for a delicious meal. Here I am going to make it into a doria..
- On a bed of rice in a gratin (or other heat resistant) plate, layer the dry curry, and top with the pizza cheese..
- The picture in the last step shows a doria made with 2 rice cooker cups of rice..
- Put the dish in a toaster oven for 5-10 minutes. When the top has browned, it's done. Serve piping hot..
- Serve into individual portions and dig in!!.
- You can also layer the doria ingredients into individual servings and toast them..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Dry Curry (Rice Gratin or Doria Style). If you have questions or requests more or less this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com