Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Cottage Pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Cottage Pie using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie
- Prepare 6 of potatoes.
- It's 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- You need 450 g of beef mince.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 of small carrots.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vegetable bullion powder (marigold).
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube (oxo).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of beef instant gravy granules (bistro).
- You need 4 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need of Sprinkle mixed dried herbs (herbs de Provence).
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
Cottage Pie step by step
- Dice the onions and slice the carrots thinly. Fry on a medium heat with a little oil season with mixed dried herbs, salt and pepper..
- Thinly slice the celery sticks and add to the frying pan..
- Once the onion starts to soften after about 10 minutes add the minced beef. Break it up into smaller chunks with a fork or spatula..
- While the beef is browning off peel the spuds and chop them into small chunks. Cover with water and boil on high..
- To prepare the liquor put the kettle on to boil. add the vegetable bullion beef stock cube, gravy granules and Worcestershire sauce to a measuring jug..
- Pour on boiling water and make up to a pint..
- Pour as much of the liquor into the meat as will fit, simmer to reduce... top up as necessary..
- Once the potatoes are nice and soft (20-25 mins) drain, add the margarine or butter and mash thoroughly..
- Pour the meat and vegetables into an oven proof dish. Cover with mash potatoes using a fork, try to keep it really fluffy and make lots of peeks so the top gets crispy..
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 Degrees C.
- Cover with grated cheddar and return to the oven for 10 mins.
- It’s done... plate up and enjoy..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com