My Family’s Cottage Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory My Family’s Cottage Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook My Family’s Cottage Pie using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Family’s Cottage Pie
- You need 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Carrot *cut into Peas & Corn size.
- It's 1 of Celery Sticks *finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of Beef Mince.
- You need 1 of (*about 200g) Beef Steak *cut into 1.5cm pieces.
- Prepare of Salt & Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins).
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Peas.
- It's 1/4 cup of Frozen Corn.
- You need of <Mashed Potato>.
- Prepare 800 g of to 1kg Potatoes *peeled & chopped.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 30 g of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
My Family’s Cottage Pie instructions
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook Onion, Garlic, Carrot and Celery for 2-3 minutes. Add all Beef and cook, stirring and breaking up lumps, for 5 minutes..
- Add the Flour and cook, stirring, until combined, then add Stock, Tomato Paste and Worcestershire Sauce. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmer, stirring occasionally, cook until sauce thickens. Add Peas and Corn, season with Salt and Pepper..
- Meanwhile, cook Potatoes in a separate saucepan of salted water until tender. Drain well. Return to the saucepan and add Butter. Use a potato masher to mash until smooth. Add Milk and stir until well combined. Taste and season with Salt and Pepper..
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Spoon the mixture into a large baking dish. Cover with the mashed potato and use a fork to spread over and make a pattern..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until mashed potato is slightly browned. Serve immediately..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing My Family’s Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep amused edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com