My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘
- You need 1 kg of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter, may need a little more when the beef mince added.
- It's 3/4 of of A medium Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peas.
- It's 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper flakes.
- You need 2 of dried Beef stock cubes.
- You need 1 of veg Stock cube.
- You need 3/4 pint of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Cornflour in 1/4 Cup cold water.
- It's of Potatoes to make mash on top.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 step by step
- Dice the Onion then add to melted butter on frying pan. When the onions have cooked for one minute add the Beef mince and turn it over gently and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn the beef all over until all coloured then add the peas, Peppers Balsamic vinegar stir in until all mixed.
- Add the 2 beef and 1 veg stock cube crumbled in the Mince then add the Boiling Water stir to mix. Let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile peel and add potatoes to boil and mash. I have boiled maris piper for mashed potato and Sweet potato to mash. I did this because 3 of us like sweet mashed potato but the other 2 persons only like white potato mash. The other person likes both. Haha..
- Thicken the meat with the cornfkour and a little cold water and mix until thicker add more if its not thick enough. Then add it to a quite big roasting dish. My dish is 8x6 inch. 3inch deep. Half all the ingredients to make a smaller one..
- Let the potatoes cool a bit then add on top of the minced beef.
- Adding the potato on top make sure its about 2 inches of potato mash on top. The beef which if thick holds the potato on top. Then add to a preheated oven 180°C 15 - 20 minutes. Put under a grill for 5 minutes when cooked for extra criso on top..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘. If you have questions or requests on this article, make smile edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com